bladestalker1570bladestalker1570

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

good game, but one problem

For some reason I cannot get all the medals, even though ive done them and there in my achievements. like the get abducted by a UFO, i did, or travel 25 miles, i dont have that one but i have Worlds edge trophy and Traveler. any help?

Paper Warfare Paper Warfare

awesome game man

congrats, i made it all the way to lvl 10 and won with zero lives and a scratch of health left 8D ( i got so lucky ) its alot of fun but i found that you could do so much more with it, add more levels, maybe even a lvl up system, different skins, cutomisable armor, ect.

For the players who never got to lvl 10 or beat it, heres how i did it

First off, NEVER use the first armor, its too weak
use either the second armor or the strongest ( you will need the strongest after lvl 7 )

the best gun is the assaulter, it has lots of ammo, fast rate of fire, moderate power and takes out alot of enemies.

My strategy was to dodge and fire as much as possible ( i gues that was obvious ) but when if theres no way to dodge then go up to the top of the screen, that way only homing missles and enemies up there can get you.
I also use the shield as a weapon whenever i get it and ram into as much ememies as possible.

but mostly this game is luck, so Good luck to everyone who tries, and hope my strategy ( as bad as the explanation is it really works )

Windows Doors Windows Doors

love it XD

i espicially love the music on it, but whats the name of the song on youfail,net i love it XD

Archawn responds:

It's called "Wizards in Winter" by the Trans Siberian Orchestra.